Supporting the Community
Smiling Mind exists to help build mental health and wellbeing, using positive and innovative tools that are accessible to all.Our impact
- Scientific research has proven that mindfulness meditation:
- assists with the management of pain and stress
- helps build resilience and compassion
- improves focus at work and in the classroom
- helps with creativity and collaboration
What our ambassadors are saying
I first came across Smiling Mind as a way of introducing meditation to my daughter Willow. The kids section of the app is next level amazing. But for grown-ups, it breaks down mindfulness and meditation into something that is not only manageable and achievable, but outright addictive.
The mind is the most powerful tool we possess as humans, but unfortunately, for the majority, it can be the biggest burden. Meditation helps you gain control of your mind and realise your full, divine potential.
I have personally felt the difference and better still, the research backs it up. Meditation and mindfulness are key components of a longer, healthier and happier life.