Supporting the Community
Smiling Mind exists to help build mental health and wellbeing, using positive and innovative tools that are accessible to all.Our impact
- Scientific research has proven that mindfulness meditation:
- assists with the management of pain and stress
- helps build resilience and compassion
- improves focus at work and in the classroom
- helps with creativity and collaboration
What our ambassadors are saying
I have seen the positive impact of regular reflection and mindfulness both in business and in sport and I am very supportive of the Smiling Mind program. If we can start instilling the importance of reflection from a young age I believe young people’s futures will be even brighter.
The mind is the most powerful tool we possess as humans, but unfortunately, for the majority, it can be the biggest burden. Meditation helps you gain control of your mind and realise your full, divine potential.
Smiling Mind is one of the most common apps that I regularly use professionally with adolescent clients suffering from both mood and affective disorders. It is beautifully designed, easy to use, and gets the thumbs up from my young clients.